How You’ll Do It Well:
- You are a great communicator and you’re known for it. You have excellent English skills, both spoken and written. You have a proven ability to get key ideas across, actively listening and communicating with nuance, presenting well and writing persuasively.
- You use office technology to do your work efficiently and well. You are very good with the basics (Word, Powerpoint and Excel) and are quick to learn new software platforms. Ability to use graphic design software an asset (but not required).
- You are organized and great at multi-tasking. You know how to keep your email inbox clear, get the most important things done first and systemize routine tasks.
- You are a self-starter. You are good at understanding team objectives and pro-actively seeking out opportunities to realize our goals.
- You have great judgement. You are good at thinking through options and doing the right thing—even when you have to move fast.
- You are a front line star. You enjoy serving consumers and you know that it takes a special talent to do it well.
- You have the right energy for a start-up environment. You are energetic, flexible and always ready to roll up your sleeves and do something new.
- You are intellectually curious. You are interested in learning how the real estate industry works—and how we’re changing it for the better for today’s consumers.
- College Diploma or University Degree required— business or real estate-related field an asset.
What We’ll Do For You:
Opportunity for Growth. We’re a young, entrepreneurial company so it’s hard to phone it in here. But it also means that we don’t need to follow out-dated bureaucratic processes. If you’re excelling as part of our team, we’ll be looking to move you up to the next level. It’s that simple.
No Cubicle Culture. We built Realosophy to do real estate differently so you’ll get to experience working in a different kind of company. From our open concept office to our innovative services, you are part of our mission to do things differently every day.
Systems Power. We pride ourselves on using simple but powerful systems that work. You will have useful manuals and hands-on training to get you to your normal hi-speed in no time.
Respect. As Realosophy’s Client Care Coordinator, you make or break the Realosophy experience for first-time visitors and help us hit it out of the park for our clients each and every time. You make it all work and for that you have our respect.
How To Apply
Email us your resume
(and any supplementary materials you wish to add) with subject line “Client Care” by November 12 2012, 11:59PM EST.
We will respond to all applicants to confirm receipt of application.
Beyond this, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
How To Apply
Email us your resume, tell us who
you are and why you want to join Realosophy.