Weekend Admin Assistant
What You'll Do:
- Assist our industry-leading and client-wowing agents.
- Support delivery of our innovative data tools and services to consumers and clients.
- Keep our modern office organized and energized.
Who You Are:
- Have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in real estate, normally shown through enrollment or completion of Ontario Salesperson Registration Education Program (OREA Level 1, 2 or 3).
- A university graduate.
- Available to work one day every weekend (Saturday or Sunday). Availability on both days an asset.
- Have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Have strong self-initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Have strong computer and software skills.
- Want experience and mentorship working in an innovative real estate sales environment.
What You'll Get:
- Learn first-hand how Realosophy improves real estate for today’s consumer.
- A supportive and innovative real estate environment to help you drive your growth in the industry.
- Work in Leslieville, one of Toronto’s best urban neighbourhoods.
How to apply
Email us your resume with subject line “[Your First Name and Last Name] - Weekend Admin Assistant” and tell us why you are interested in starting a career in real estate with Realosophy. Please indicate how you found us—Move Smartly blog, Realosophy.com website, Twitter, Craigslist, University of Toronto job board, etc.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.