Who You Are:
You have a strong educational background and demonstrable work experience creating high quality content and marketing in English for print, digital (e.g., websites and blogs) and social media marketing (e.g., Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
You prefer to work in a dynamic and innovative small-sized business environment that is focussed on delivering excellence.
You are known to be a highly professional and positive team member at work.
You have a demonstrated interest in residential real estate, interior design or related industries.
What You Will Do:
As our Content/Marketing Coordinator, you will work with our Executive and Sales Teams and professional partners to write, edit and produce:
- Marketing for residential properties (e.g., homes, condos and neighbourhoods), through print (e.g., brochures and feature sheets, etc.), digital (e.g., realosophy.com, MLS and other real estate websites, etc.) and social media marketing (e.g., Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, etc.)
- Content and marketing on digital and social media platforms to tell engaging stories about what we do
- Educational and informative content about real estate, including market analysis, policy and lifestyle issues on digital and social media platforms including our popular content website, movesmartly.com
- Webinars, online events and occasional in-person events
- Strong proficiency in English language communication skills, particularly written
- Experience in copywriting, journalism and/or other professional writing a strong asset
- Strong proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other latest design and photo editing software
- Photography skills an asset
- Work experience producing content and marketing for print, digital and social media
- In the residential real estate industry a strong asset
- For additional and emerging social media (e.g., YouTube and Tik Tok, etc.) an asset
- Able to work independently
- Able to take direction, ask questions and provide advice
- Able to be present and punctual, work to detailed company processes and checklists and meet company standards at all times
- Friendliness and flexibility in working with team members, clients and outside professionals
- Able to work Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Time
- Able to work from home
- Able to work from our Leslieville, Toronto office for a minimum of two days a week
- Occasionally able to work evenings and weekends to meet deadlines
- Very occasionally able to travel within the Toronto area when necessary
How to apply
Email us your resume and additional materials demonstrating all of above required and any asset skills, with the subject line “[Your First and Last Name] - Content/Marketing Coordinator” and tell us where you saw this job ad (e.g., Realosophy.com, Indeed.ca or Twitter, etc.).
We thank you for your interest in this position; only selected candidates will be contacted.