We're looking for an accomplished Office Administrator to join us at our Realosophy office in Leslieville, Toronto.
As our lead Administrator, you will work closely with our Executive, Sales and Marketing Teams to deliver excellent service to our clients and the public.
Who You Are:
You have a strong professional track record as an administrator and are known for your highly professional and positive demeanor.
You prefer to work in a dynamic and innovative small-sized business environment that is focussed on delivering excellence.
Experience in a residential real estate office is a strong asset, but not required.
What You Will Do:
- Executive Assistance (EA):
- Work closely with Executive Team to provide support for all brokerage operations along with special projects.
- Real Estate Deal Administration (Deal Secretary):
- Oversee and provide administrative support to our Sales Team related to the buying, selling and leasing of properties on behalf of our clients, including:
- Preparing property purchase and sale and rental agreements
- Issuing invoices and managing funds receivable/payable
- Coordinating parties to property transactions (e.g., other brokerages, lawyers, home inspectors, mortgage brokers, etc.)
- Sales & Marketing Team Support:
- Assist our Sales and Marketing Teams in preparing marketing materials and presentations and maintaining our public facing websites and platforms, including realosophy.com
- General Book Keeping Duties:
- Receive invoices, track spending and respond to inquiries regarding accounts payable
- Assist our Book Keeper with tasks including HST filing, payroll remittance and year end accounting
- General Office Duties:
- Respond to all incoming inquiries, coordinating meetings and events and executing daily/week tasks including office opening and closing organization and supply ordering and third-party management
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and solve problems under pressure while maintaining effective lines of communication and an friendly manner
- Strong proficiency in English language communication skills, spoken, written and comprehension
- Strong proficiency working with office technology including common software and ability to master latest customer relationship management (CRM), real estate, and accounting software as needed
- Experience working with Hubspot CRM an asset
- Experience working with Lone Wolf an asset
- Experience working with real estate software including the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) Multiple Listing Service (MLS)/Stratus an asset
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other latest design and photo editing software
- Experience working with social media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media an asset
- Able to work independently
- Able to take direction, ask questions and provide advice
- Able to be present and punctual, work to detailed company processes and checklists and meet company standards at all times
- Friendliness and flexibility in working with team members, clients and outside professionals
- Able to work from our Leslieville, Toronto office Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Time
- COVID-19 Notice: During workplace restrictions due to Covid, must be able to work from home and a minimum of 2 days at the office per week
- Occasionally able to work evenings and weekends for special events
- Very occasionally able to travel within the Toronto area when necessary
How to apply
Email us your resume and additional materials demonstrating all of above required and any asset skills, with the subject line “[Your First and Last Name] - Realosophy Office Administrator” and tell us where you saw this job ad (e.g., Realosophy.com, Indeed.ca or Twitter, etc.).
We thank all interested applicants; only those under consideration will be contacted.